XueQing is here!
Friday, June 19, 2009 @
Hello!

I come back from Malaysia!
A lot of things happen in Malaysia!
Let's not talk about happen in Malaysia things first!Let's talk about how i go Malaysia!
3 Dec 2008
I sit 9.45pm bus.I & my mother,two sister & cousin take a taxi go 2 Beach Road!Then wait for the bus !I sit Sri Maju bus go Malaysia!
I & my mother sit together!My two sister sit together!My cousin sit with her boyfriend!And my cousin friend sit by himself in th one sit!Oh forgot 2 say my cousin's boyfriend & her friend!They go themself, but we meet them in Beach Road.All of us sit the same bus!
The bus was very comfortable it also got small tv & blanket lor!So good!
We sit for awhile, cuz very fast reach Singapore custom!Now we arrived at Singapore custom!
Have 2 quene up for awhile!
YAH!It is my & my mother's turn!My sister not the same place as mine cuz theirs are new ones!
My cousin & her boyfriend also same as mine kind!But i don't know my cousin's friend wad kind?
We pass the Singapore custom but we still have the Malaysia custom 2 pass!We get in the bus!Sit down and wait for the next place 2 pass!
We reach the Malaysia custom!We have 2 take all our things down Malaysia custom!We pass the Malaysia custom!
Put our things in bus, then get in the bus!
We can sleep now!
I watch tv for awhile, guss wad show i watch?Iwatch ''Just Follow Law'' !
I watch & watch till i wan 2 sleep so i off the small tv!So i sleep till the next morning!
4 Dec 08
Finally we reach Malaysia!
My cousin's sister & big brother will come and bring us 2 the apartment that my cousin has rent
WOW! It was so nice & clean!The apartment have 3 rooms!One room 4 me,my mother & two sister.Still got 2 room!The second room is 4 my cousin's boyfriend's cousin!And the last room is near the toilet HAHA!The last room is my cousin's boyfriend's room & his friend!

To Be Con.....

oh hello stranger
Please do not spam my blog.
Respect me abd i'll respect you back.

Me
I'm WongXueQing.
My birthday is 12 January.
So get me presents??

Talk it out



My Playlist

'

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.