XueQing is here!
Friday, June 19, 2009 @
Hi!!!!
Long time nv see!!I wan 2 tell your're today wat had happened!!!
Today i went 2 KKH bacause my mother went there 4 check-up!We take taxi go there.
Only 3 people go because my father is working.My big sis go out with her class,1E3!!!
Only my mother,2rd sis and me!!!
The taxi driver kept on looking atmy 2rd sis then me!!!
I am writing in my book.
My 2rd sis is listening song from her hp!!!
The driver kept on looking untill we reached KKH!!!
We reached KKH is already 2.15pm!!!
My mother's appointment is at 3.15pm!!!!!
So we have to wait!!
We buy one lays and one can milo.
Then when i finish the lays,i go and buy two more!!!
Then wait 4 the number.
My mother's number is:06-1515!Still have 2 wait 4 1 more hour!
After my mother's appiontment, we takethe shuttle bus to Novena!
When we reached Novena,we go and eat Sakae Sushi!
I eat Temaki,Tuna Mayo,Gunkan Sushi,Tuna Mayo,Chanmushi,Sakae Chanmushi, Side Order,Edamame and Side Order,Renkon Chip!So delicious!I drink Coke!
Then we take MRT home!I wan to go Northpoint tobuy sth.
So we go there!
We go and buy JellyBean then go buy my th!But cannot find!
SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soon it time to go home!We take bus home!We reached home is already 7.35pm.

oh hello stranger
Please do not spam my blog.
Respect me abd i'll respect you back.

Me
I'm WongXueQing.
My birthday is 12 January.
So get me presents??

Talk it out



My Playlist

'

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.