Last Last Sunday my whole family go Singapore Flyer!!
When i haven't go out of my house,I was very scared!
Then my mother say,'No Nid To Be Scared!
Then i tried to relax,at the end i really relax!
First,we go to the market to eat.
Then we take a taxi.
We waited for a taxi for almost 1hour
Then finally,We gt up in the taxi.
After a while,we reach the Singapore Flyer
After that we go to the toliet,then go up to the Flyer.
U know what?? It was actually very fun up there!
It was very big inside.
There is only one family,my family and a ang mo ren.
It goes slowly and slowly.
When it reaches the top,i thought it snuck inside
But in the end,it move downwards.
HAHA
I do took a lot of photo
Hahas
I'm back!
Then we go buy laptop for my second sister(wong xue ying)
Cause she gt 4 in class
Then my first sister buy i-touch.
I am the only one nv buy anything.
NVM
Then we go to the popular-bookfest.
Wow u noe there are alot of people there
Then we want to find sth,we must find for along time
Oh.i have just forgotten sth,there are many people too.
Then we take taxi back to North Pointto buy shoe!!
Haha
I buy Adidas school shoeand my second sister buy Newblance school shoe.
After that ,we go popular.
My father wants to buy CDRom
Then we go Converse
My first sister wants to buy school shoe.
Then we go and eat,eat
After that,we take bus home.
Haha
The End
Then we go to the popular-bookfest.
Wow u noe there are alot of people there
Then we want to find sth,we must find for along time
Oh.i have just forgotten sth,there are many people too.
Then we take taxi back to North Pointto buy shoe!!
Haha
I buy Adidas school shoeand my second sister buy Newblance school shoe.
After that ,we go popular.
My father wants to buy CDRom
Then we go Converse
My first sister wants to buy school shoe.
Then we go and eat,eat
After that,we take bus home.
Haha
The End
NOTE( I din not post out the pic cause the lap very lag la.So Sorry)